Tuesday, July 1, 2008

7/1 -- Something smells

Today we were lucky enough to be joined at lunch by Kongo's stinky fish. It was a classic Kongo game. He built just 1 city. He also had 4 settlements and longest road. In summary, he had no plan on where he was going. Again, I looked strong, but I was robbed to death. I swear, I'm getting robbed way more than I have in the past. Like it's some kind of conspiracy. Anyway, again, FOR THE THIRD GAME IN A ROW, Bill robbed me instead of Ap, and Ap's numbers rolled like crazy immediately following that decision. However, in this game, Ap could not pull away and looked pretty pathetic. But he sneaks up on you like a snake.

Bill had the best numbers and in the end, we couldn't stop him. I finished in second place, again. Is it a coincidence that since vlau left I haven't won? It's like nobody trades with me, always robs me, and then they think I'm the most dangerous. It's unbelievable. I need vlau here to bounce ideas off of and to make dumb trades with. This sucks

Ap gets "blowing the game" because he refused to get the game from Bill's office so that Bill did not have to return to his office after his 11am meeting. Ap being the closest to Bill, it should have been his responsibility. Ap's office was not on the way to Bill's meeting. Instead I walked up a flight of stairs and over the length of the entire building to meet Bill on the way to his meeting, to get the game. Man, if Crispy was in, I don't think Ap should have been allowed to play. What do you think?

::APshrug::

That's right, no response!!


Current Standings:
Standings (Wins / Blown Games):
Bill: 3 / 1.5
Crispy: 1 / 1
Zalman: 0 / 1.5
AP: 3 / 2
Kongo: 0 / 1

No comments: